Welcome to FlexiEngineers, which includes Flexiengineers.com.au and other websites or pages under the FlexiEngineers brand that are owned or operated by Flexi Engineers Pty Ltd. (“we”, “our” or “us”).
Your access to and use of the FlexiEngineers website and the services available through the website are subject to:
- Our Privacy Statement and these terms;
- Copyright and Trade Mark Notice;
- Service agreement;
- Any other terms, conditions, notices or disclaimers displayed on individual pages of the FlexiEngineers website,
- Use of The FlexiEngineers website only for intended use; and
- Not use the website in a way that causes us loss or damage in any way.
We take pride in our work and always use reasonable care and skill in providing our website. However, we cannot promise that the FlexiEngineers site will be continuously available or virus/fault free. We do not represent or warrant that the content on the FlexiEngineers website (including third party content, members portfolios and job placements) is accurate, reliable, suitable, complete or of a particular quality.
You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and connect with either contractors or engineers through our site, FlexiEngineers is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the placements.
FlexiEngineers reserves the right to block or remove communications, job postings, member profiles or materials at any time at our sole discretion and as we deem fit.
Hirer and freelance engineers
FlexiEngineers reserves the right to remove job placements or members profiles if they break the terms of usage in particular but not limited to:
- Use of offensive language or content including harassing others
- Advertising third party services or recruitment opportunities unless agreed to in writing by the FlexiEngineers
- Abuse of the service provided by FlexiEngineers
By using FlexiEngineers as a platform you agree to:
- Being over 18 years of age,
- Be a professional engineer (Freelance engineers)
- Represent an organisation that is authorised to advertise job placements which represent real and current temporary project opportunities
Your activity on FlexiEngineers must not;
- be illegal or unlawful or cause a breach of law, code or an instrument which governs your conduct and/or our conduct;
- be pornographic, sexually explicit, violent or obscene;
- request personal information from a person who is under 18 years of age;
- racist or hateful or promote racism or hatred towards another person or group of persons;
- be threatening, abusive or harassing of another person or group of persons;
- infringe any person’s intellectual property rights, including copyright or trade mark rights;
- be malicious, defamatory or vilify;
- be misleading or deceptive;
- adversely affect or prejudice our reputation or brand;
- transmit malware, viruses or other harmful computer code; or
- send a commercial advertisement, an affiliate link or constitute any other form of solicitation to users of the service to buy or sell goods or services.
FlexiEngineers reserves the right to remove any member profile should we be notified of a member providing misleading and deceptive information, or should they be using the members function to gain the hirer as a client for their recruitment services in any capacity. FlexiEngineers will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, arising under or in connection with any hirer you engage with on the platform. We recommend you perform due diligence on any company or individual offering a temporary role before formalising any transaction.
Much of the content provided via FlexiEngineers (including via hyperlink) relates to third party job opportunities, freelance services or information (“third party content”). Your use of third party content will be on the terms agreed between you and the relevant third party supplier. You must read all terms and conditions, make your own enquiries with the relevant hirer or freelancer directly before relying on third party content or entering into a transaction in relation to any and all of the third party content. We may receive fees and/or commissions from third parties for third party content. You acknowledge and consent to us receiving the fees.
Except where expressly provided otherwise in the Conditions, you do not have any right, title or interest in or to any proprietary rights relating to the FlexiEngineers concept or brand.
FlexiEngineers contains material that is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Nothing displayed on the FlexiEngineers site should be construed as granting any right of use in relation to any logo, masthead or trade mark displayed on the FlexiEngineers site without the express written consent of the relevant owner.