About the role:
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. You will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within projected budgets. Primarily responsible for planning and designating project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Create, monitor & delegate schedules and tasks for each worker/subcontractor
- Develop and design fabrication drawings after agreeing on project objectives with stakeholders/customers to meet local standards
- Provide advice and management of projects & organising subcontractors to achieve the goals of the project on time and as per specifications
- Manage construction budgets & track construction costs
- Manage workshop & workshop personnel and oversee consumables & allocation to the costing and billing of projects
- Create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- A minimum 5-10 year’s Project Management
- Conversant in 2D or 3D CAD drafting.
- Experience in mechanical equipment design.
- Proficient in the use of Solid Edge (3D) and Inventor would be advantageous.
- Capable in building strong and positive relationships across teams and with stakeholders at all levels; and a strong influencer who drives action