(originally uploaded on 06 Feb, 2023)Santiago, Santiago Province, Chile
Join a company that is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. With more than 65 years of business and technical expertise in mining, energy, and infrastructure, our 10,000 colleagues in 150 countries tirelessly work toward bettering the industries in which we operate. With practical solutions that are safe, innovative and sustainable, we think globally while acting locally. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a diverse group of professionals who are committed to remaining exceptional? We look forward to hearing from you.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch, a full-service consultancy, is currently seeking a highly motivated Engagement Manager to join the Advisory group in Santiago.
Our advisory and consulting experts work with our clients to help them meet their business, financial, and project objectives. As an Engagement Manager, you will make an important contribution to the strategy, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
If you are interested in working with leading experts across various sectors? Join our Advisory team today!
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Develop and nurture long-term client relationships
- Lead end-to-end engagements
- Manage advisory projects and project teams, leveraging expert resources from the rest of the company
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of projects, while providing quality assurance to ensure work is delivered to the highest possible standard
- Develop and coach more junior colleagues from the Advisory practice
- Be a champion of inclusion and diversity
- Assist with the project risk evaluations and management processes, including start up planning activities, holding workshops, assessments, and developing business philosophy and operational strategy.
You bring to the role:
- 8+ years of management consulting
- Experience in mining, metals, energy or infrastructure
- Solid functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Strategy, Transaction Support, Business Readiness & Transformation, Capital Productivity, Supply Chain, Asset & Maintenance Management, Organization Effectiveness, and Risk Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance or Business, or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience, an MBA or equivalent postgraduate degree is advantageous
- Experience in managing and executing large-scale operational engagements
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and the ability to distill value during projects
- Proven client relationship management and business development skills
- Motivating and supportive leadership skills
Why join us?
What we offer you?
Don't meet every single requirement? You don't need to. At Hatch, we are building a diverse, inclusive workplace that fosters innovation. If you're interested in this role, we encourage you to apply even if your past experiences don't perfectly align with the skills we've listed.
We're committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We'll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.
Job Segment: Sustainability, Consulting, QA, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain Manager, Energy, Technology, Quality, Operations
About the company:
Our organization is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. We embrace your visions as our own and partner with you to develop better ideas that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. Our global network of 9,000 professionals work on the world’s toughest challenges. Our experience spans over 150 countries around the world in the metals, energy, infrastructure, digital, and investments market sectors.
We are employee-owned and independent—free to bring our best thinking to your business. Our exceptional, diverse teams combine vast engineering and business knowledge, working in partnership with our clients to develop market strategies, manage and optimize production, develop new game-changing technologies, and design and deliver complex capital projects.
We work closely with the communities in which we serve to ensure that our solutions optimize environmental protection, economic prosperity, social justice, and cultural vibrancy. We want their businesses, ecosystems, and communities to thrive, both now and into the future.
Our people are passionate about our corporate purpose and values. We believe in long-term relationships with our partners, and are committed to our clients’ lasting success.
We are “entrepreneurs with a technical soul.”
At Hatch, we are committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations in all that we do. This commitment is enabled and supported by practices and processes embedded in all Hatch projects, which deliver real value to our clients.
Health & Safety:
The safety of our employees, visitors, and contractors is always top of mind. We work with our clients and partners, using structured systems and processes, to ensure safety, always.
Sustainability requires the optimization of environmental, social, and economic outcomes. This ensures ecosystems are maintained, communities thrive, and society prospers, now and in the future. Sustainability is at the core of how we deliver value to our clients as a socially responsible company.
Indigenous Peoples Policy:
Our relationships with First Nations, Métis, Inuit, and Native Americans are based on the values of honesty, respect, and transparency. We understand that our ability to deliver successful projects on behalf of our clients is enhanced by our knowledge and understanding of the histories, cultures, protocols, values, aspirations, and governments of First Peoples across North America and Aboriginal communities around the world.