(originally uploaded on 02 Feb, 2023)
Requisition ID: 84249
Job Category: Project Controls
Location: Jakarta, JK, Indonesia
Join a company that is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. With more than 65 years of business and technical expertise in mining, energy, and infrastructure, our 10,000 colleagues in 150 countries tirelessly work toward bettering the industries in which we operate. With practical solutions that are safe, innovative and sustainable, we think globally while acting locally.
Join our Project Delivery Group (PDG), a dynamic team of professionals passionately committed to world-class project delivery across the globe. With expertise in sustainable studies, asset building and operations, and industry-leading efficiencies, our best-in-class team leverages methodologies, governance and systems that are unparalleled in the engineering space. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a diverse group of professionals who are committed to remaining exceptional? We look forward to hearing from you.
The Planner and Scheduler must have experience in execution phase planning and scheduling and experience in dealing with contractors and clients. They may be required to maintain project schedules at site in close cooperation with engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning teams and contractors.
As the successful candidate, you will:
• Compile the baseline schedule then track the schedule and make necessary changes to schedule as required.
• Provide project planning advice to the project team.
• Assist in establishing and maintaining project schedules in Primavera P6
• Monitor the critical path and report any issues impacting the critical path
• Work with project teams to ensure that schedule activities are accurately updated
• Provide progress reports in accordance with the project reporting calendar, including resource histograms, progress curves and current versus baseline comparisons
• Identify schedule slippage and provide mitigation strategies
You will bring to the role:
• Engineering or Business degree or equivalent related experience
• Strong relevant experience in a project environment with detailed knowledge of Planning
• Broad understanding of Design, Procurement, Construction, Estimating, and Cost Management functions
• Experience in multi-discipline execution projects environments from study to close out
• Broad business acumen including risk assessment and management
• Facilitation, negotiation skills and report writing skills
• Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated organisational skills, and the ability to multi-task, prioritise, take direction, and provide direction to others ensuring the quality of deliverables
• Excellent safety awareness
• Good knowledge of project management principles
• Experience using planning tools such as Acumen Fuse
Why join us?
What we offer you?
Don't meet every single requirement? You don't need to. At Hatch, we are building a diverse, inclusive workplace that fosters innovation. If you're interested in this role, we encourage you to apply even if your past experiences don't perfectly align with the skills we've listed.
We're committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We'll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.
Job Segment: Sustainability, Project Manager, Engineer, Procurement, Scheduler, Energy, Technology, Engineering, Operations, Administrative
About the company:
Our organization is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. We embrace your visions as our own and partner with you to develop better ideas that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. Our global network of 9,000 professionals work on the world’s toughest challenges. Our experience spans over 150 countries around the world in the metals, energy, infrastructure, digital, and investments market sectors.
We are employee-owned and independent—free to bring our best thinking to your business. Our exceptional, diverse teams combine vast engineering and business knowledge, working in partnership with our clients to develop market strategies, manage and optimize production, develop new game-changing technologies, and design and deliver complex capital projects.
We work closely with the communities in which we serve to ensure that our solutions optimize environmental protection, economic prosperity, social justice, and cultural vibrancy. We want their businesses, ecosystems, and communities to thrive, both now and into the future.
Our people are passionate about our corporate purpose and values. We believe in long-term relationships with our partners, and are committed to our clients’ lasting success.
We are “entrepreneurs with a technical soul.”
At Hatch, we are committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations in all that we do. This commitment is enabled and supported by practices and processes embedded in all Hatch projects, which deliver real value to our clients.
Health & Safety:
The safety of our employees, visitors, and contractors is always top of mind. We work with our clients and partners, using structured systems and processes, to ensure safety, always.
Sustainability requires the optimization of environmental, social, and economic outcomes. This ensures ecosystems are maintained, communities thrive, and society prospers, now and in the future. Sustainability is at the core of how we deliver value to our clients as a socially responsible company.
Indigenous Peoples Policy:
Our relationships with First Nations, Métis, Inuit, and Native Americans are based on the values of honesty, respect, and transparency. We understand that our ability to deliver successful projects on behalf of our clients is enhanced by our knowledge and understanding of the histories, cultures, protocols, values, aspirations, and governments of First Peoples across North America and Aboriginal communities around the world.