Civil Engineer - RELOCATE TO ADELAIDE
You will have to be willing to relocate to Adelaide on a permanent basis – this is a permanent opportunity and not a contract role. This is a brilliant opportunity for Adelaide-born candidates living interstate who are looking to return home, additionally, this is a great opportunity for candidates with good experience looking to take the next step in their career.
Our client is a leading consulting engineering group, they’re currently seeking a Civil Engineer for full time role in their beautiful office just outside Adelaide’s CBD. Responsibilities include:
· Civil infrastructure design including sub divisions, industrial and commercial projects.
· Liaising with and coordinating various stakeholders including clients, local councils and authorities.
· Site inspections.
This full-time position requires a self-motivated, team orientated individual, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment with a strong focus on professionalism and innovation. Your key skills and experience will include:
· Relevant industry experience in a consulting environment with 1-8 years’ experience.
· Strong communication and liaison abilities to engage with clients and other engineers.
· Ability to work accurately and efficiently within a busy client focussed team.
· Strong practical understanding, proactive high-level thinking and high attention to detail.
· Civil engineering degree qualification. What’s in it for you –
- Rapidly growing engineering firm
- Award winning company culture
- Brilliant career opportunities
If you have the right work experience and can work as part of a team and provide creative solutions, new ideas and are keen to be a part of a large and exciting Organisation; please forward your CV and Cover Letter via the relevant links.